Wednesday, 09 January 2013
The impression X4 features 19 RGBW high output LED’s. In its slimline body, with no base unit, the impression X4 houses a 7 to 50 degree zoom range, full color mixing including CTC and customizable pixel patterns across its front face.
Weighing just 17.5 lbs., the impression X4 delivers high output with even color mixing across the beam at all angles.
With its RGBW homogeneous sources, offers a wide color palette from soft pastels to deep saturates.
Summary of main features
- 19 Osram High Power RGBW LEDs
- Average service life: 50.000 hours
- Motorized zoom system with 7° to 50° beam angle
- Output: 5,085 lumens
- 8 or 16 Bit resolution selectable
- Position feedback
- Maximum speed: 660° Pan in 2 secs., 260° Tilt in 1 sec.
- High precision 3 Phase stepping motor control
Shutter / Dimmer
- Continuous dimmer 0-100%
- Variable strobe effect from 1 – 10 Hz.
- Random strobe effect
- Pulse effects
- DMX-512 protocol
- Back-lit graphic-LCD menu with 4 illuminated buttons
- Very quiet, temperature controlled ventilation
- Over-temperature protection
- Color calibration feature
- Internal color-presets
- Internal macro effects
- Power consumption: 350 VA (Watt)
- Power input: Auto sensing 100-240 V AC, 50-60Hz
- Fuse protection: Micro-fuse 5x20mm, T 5A
- DMX: XLR 5 pin
- Mains voltage: Neutrik Powercon
- Maximum ambient temperature: 113°F / 45°C
- Upright: Floor stand (included) with brackets for ratchet strap
- M10 socket for direct attachment of half coupler or other clamp
- Optional omega bracket attachment
- 2 attachment points for safety wire
- Cardboard box
- 4 way tour pack (complete with half couplers) in flight case
- 6 way tour pack (complete with half couplers) in flight case
- Standard colors are black, silver & white
- For other colors please contact sales department
- Length x width x height (head vertical): 9.4″ x 13.4″ x 15.2″ (242mm x 340mm x 385mm)